I was tagged by
, so here goes!
1) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I had any desire to move away from where I currently live it would probably be in Tokyo or London. I love both cities.
2) How did you end up creating art?
I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil, but one day three years ago I decided to pick it up seriously and try to improve, and, well, here I am today.
3) What is the biggest thing you want to change about your art?
I wish I was able to draw purely from imagination, or being able to internalise reference, because I have a terrible memory due to being born prematurely. I have a fantastic imagination, but I can't really hold the images long enough to draw them.
4) What genre of art do you like the least (and why) ?
Ummmmmmmmm No idea.
5) Fnord! Do you believe in god? If so, what god do you believe in?
I believe in the Norse pantheon, primarily.
6) Are you satisfied with your current style and level in art?
Yes, but there's always room to improve, and I'm constantly surprising myself! Also see the answer to question 3.
7) This is the apocalyptic wasteland. You've somehow survived, with a handful of other humans. What would be your role in this small, new society?
I would be in charge of provisions - food and clothing, things like that. I'm very good at rationing and distributing, if needs be.
8) What's the most drunk you ever got?
I was thoroughly ashamed of myself, I'll say that much. I barely ever feel ashamed of myself, to put it in perspective.
9) If you could be anything but human, what would you want to be?
A cat of some description. Maybe a Lynx.
10) What makes you happy when you're down?
Any number of things: drawing, tumblr-ing, watching my favourite films, reading my favourite books, listening to some of my favourite songs.